Your experience getting off sleep meds. Please chime in.

[Do...]

I started a CT last night for Ambien CR, Lunesta and Trazadone. I would alternate nightly between the z-drugs but combine nightly with traz. Like who needs this new on top of everything else. Right? What was your experience getting off?

I'm very concerned that you're planning to cold turkey off all of these meds at once.  We don't recommend CT - in fact we advise against it in just about every circumstance.  This purpose of this board, Cold Turkey, Detox & Rapid Withdrawal is to provide support to members who are suffering in the aftermath of quitting benzos via these methods of quitting benzos. I hope you'll reconsider this plan and let us help you make a plan to carefully taper so your withdrawal symptoms can be kept to a minimum.  What do you think?

The catch with z pills at least to me is this: there is like a 3 minute window where I can jump into sleep. If I miss it then it's toss and turn grogginess. If I taper, that window gets even smaller. I'm inclined to rip the bandaid off and just gut it out. Ugghh...