6 month re-endgament in life?

[Ma...]

Thank you all for your success stories and congratulations 🎊!! For those of us approaching 6 months it’s rather frightening to read: 2 Years! 85 months! Can any of you please say when you were able to re-engage in life as you once knew it? Not full recovery, just-when May I possibly be able to: get my hair cut, socialize and ect??

YES! Everyone is different but there must be a commonality somewhere…

Thank you 🙏

Hi Mary!

Dont know for how long have you been taken benzos, but for me, which was a whole year and some month, I can tell you for sure there is better days out there, the problem is healing takes a lots of time. In my first 6 month, I still was using tons of melatonina to sleep... I can tell you now that even when I probably don´t sleep a great deal all the nights of a week I don´t need anything to force it anymore, because I allways manage to get some. In fact I fell that the less melatonina I use to force a sleep the better my body finds its way. I go one year and counting and I know if I look back every week is better than the previous. My biggest issue now is to be able to smoth or to relax my muscles to sleep... something that I know now is right in conection with the disaster that cause you this druge. So be patient! Only beeing resilient and confident... which is not little staff! you´ll gona make it!

Sorry my bad english.