4 weeks on 6mg diazepam twice a week, CT 1stJanuary, when will withdrawal end??

[Bi...]

The depression is killing me. I wake with anxiety through the roof. My legs and body are trembling, like a nervousness I can't stop. I have a few days I feel ok and then boom!! Is this normal??

You absolutely will feel better. I took diazepam 15-30mg for 29 years. I went CT 11 months ago. I'm still going through withdrawal, but I feel so much better than I did earlier in the process. Everyone has their own timeline for recovery, but given that you have been on a lower dose for a shorter amount of time, I would hope that you are healing faster than I have been.

Hang in there. It does get better.

• 2 weeks later...

It sucks now. It's gonna get better with time, and it varies from person to person. Try not to focus on the finish line. Get your lifestyle to the most supportive state: manage sleep as much as you can, get a decent amount of outdoor time, exercise, and most importantly diet.

Keep in mind that even if your symptoms continue for a while, you'll transition from "excruciating" stage to "annoying" stage at some point and it's going to become very very manageable.

I had a very very short stint and it took a while to recover, but it was something that was just manageable with lifestyle and mentality changes for me. Good luck!