To share and celebrate my experience after quiting it almost 13 month ago.

[Ca...]

Hi, first of all thanks to everyone who participates in this blog to share and to help others. I started taking Clonazepam due to my difficult for sleeping but soon enogh it became a need so I ended up tooking it for a whole year and a buch of extra month. Today I would like to share and celebrate my experience after quiting it almost 13 month ago. The whole journey has been quite a ride, with some "turbulence" the first weeks, some phase of quietness on the incoming month after that, and a bit of a shake on the beggining of a 9-10 month. Today I can say I go to sleep quite normally every day, though the quality of it is been damage a bit  - I weak up several times at night and some, I have my muscles stiff as if I had been exercising it all the night- I would like to believed that it is part of the prosses, and like my main anxiety issue has been overcome, letting me go to bed every night withwout fear, some day my sleep is going to be a full time sleep like before all this happened.

So if anything like that has happened to you, please let me know... A huge part of the remedy to fix this adiction is knowing how others are a part as well, and how they have been dealing with the same and winning the battle. Thanks to all for it.

Sorry for my English is not my leanguage.