22 months free [BROMAZEPAM / CLONAZEPAM / ALPRAZOLAM]

[...]

Good morning, in 3 days I will be 22 months without benzodiazepines and I wanted to update.

Diarrhea: I usually go to the bathroom to relieve myself 2/3 times a day (excuse me for this information) and I only registered 1 time, a totally mild diarrhea, I think the symptoms of diarrhea are completely cured, it seems very normal to me honestly.

Insomnia: my worst symptom, I was sleeping between 2-5 hours straight, some days I slept 4 hours straight, then a week 3 hours, and then I went back to 5 hours straight and then I went down to 2 hours straight. In this symptom I continue to have waves and windows even though I never get to sleep 7 or 8 hours straight. Sometimes when I fell asleep and got up I was sure to go back to sleep, there were other days that I didn't, but insomnia is my worst symptom hahahaha

ITCHING: I never talk about this symptom, I think, but when I go to sleep at night, I get itchy. the normal thing was that my arms itched, this happened to me many times for several months but I forgot to count, well, it turns out that about 3 weeks ago I started to have itching in my legs (calf, quadriceps and knee) every hour sleep, a rather annoying but harmless symptom.

ACNE/SKIN: here's good news, my skin cleared up a bit!!!!!! and the thousands of tiny pimples on my forehead disappeared!!!!! I still have acne spots and I get one or the other pimple, but from having fairly red skin, I went from having pink. My skin cleared up a bit, but it's a huge step forward in this because it's a sign of two things (my theory): 1.- I am recovering the last two phases of sleep that biologically generates a restful sleep 2.- I am producing collagen

All in all good, I just want to sleep better. I did not take any medication, I only took a topical antifungal for 2 weeks, I have a completely variable diet, sometimes I eat junk food but most of the time I eat normal food, I always drink water, I very rarely drink soft drinks, I drink 2 cups of tea every day, I only have 2 or 3 cups of coffee (instant or from coffee beans) when I have to study. I had waves and some windows but I feel good, a little depressed, but good, I can continue to put up with all this. I wanted to do an update, because I have a feeling that a lot of things could happen in the coming months.

I have some fatigue but nothing out of this world, I can exercise, I don't have much social phobia, I can go out calmly. I think I have anxiety, that may explain the itching on my leg, but I really don't know. and then nothing else, I don't know what else I can say hahaha

You seem to be doing well! That's great to hear! I'm another young person suffering through this (still tapering) and it's incredibly tough and revengeful.