Author Topic: 9 years free from all psych meds - life is sweet.  (Read 2690 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 9 years free from all psych meds - life is sweet.
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2023, 05:21:11 pm »
Wow! Thank you so much for this story. That was quite a journey for you! I'm so glad you are healed and living your young life!  Thanks for thinking to post encouragement for us.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2023, 01:41:32 am »
Thanks guys!

For clarification, 3.5 years off was when i started really getting my health back. I was extremely emaciated at the time but i started eating more meat and I was feeling really good; biking, skateboarding, sauna etc I was full of energy because i hadn't felt good in my body in forever, id bike for hours some days grinning from ear to ear 🤣

I apologize if I am being pushy but my question is still not answered.

When were you 100% cured (without symptoms)?

You published a 9 year post and write that it got better after 3.5 years.

Why did you wait so long to post your success story ?

For many people here, numbers are very important.

I'm at month 38 and still have no motivation to do anything productive. I don't work.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2023, 02:14:14 am by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2023, 04:14:01 am »
Thank you so much for posting your story. It gives me encouragement. I'm almost 33 months out and things are still really bad and I'm struggling. So this does give me hope. At the 3 year mark were you doing any better? Hugs!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2023, 05:52:00 am »
Stories like this give me hope

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2023, 05:33:12 pm »
Thank you so much for your story. I know how you feel to be that sick as most of us do here.
Question: you mentioned dealing with chronic illness. Would you mind sharing that experience and what that did to your benzo symptoms?