Really need help -- please reply

[Re...]

My physical suffering has become unbearable this week. I thought I was getting better, but now I am worse. I have not had any windows in close to five months.

What do you do when it comes to a point where you have to take SOMETHING to help? I can barely eat, drink, get outside, or sleep. This is inhumane, and there has to be something one can do to help oneself other than mindfulness.

There has to be something you can take and still heal.

I know the best course of action is to take nothing, eat right, etc, but when the physical suffering is this bad, and your distress levels and tolerance levels are maxed out, there has to be SOME solution to have a break and feel at ease.

What do you try if you cannot tolerate pharmaceuticals and know anything you take could make you worse or not work?

I don’t know what your answer is Rebecca29 but I fully support whatever you have to do to feel better and I hope you find something, anything that can ease your suffering.

Edit: Corrected member username.

Rebecca-you ask this every day. Please read your PM’s and responses to your previous posts. There are many suggestions out there for you to try.. I am so sorry you are going through this, but stillness without action isn’t going to help you. Talk to your dr., heed advice asked for-take action! We’re here to support you 🙏

I am deeply sorry Rebecca. You always remain so positive despite the pain and hurt. If you feel there's something that can help, then maybe it's worth trying. But I do also understand many people are extremely sensitive to so many things and it makes it so difficult. In the absence of having the answer for you, I can only hope that tomorrow will bring you relief.  :smitten: