Getting Help for first time using Water Titration

[rj...]

I do understand your fears during this process and the hardest part is being a guinea pig when we taper. I can't tell you what to do because some people are extremely sensitive to liquids and some people are not. One of my biggest fears was getting cut off from my pill supply and even though I had access to commercially manufactured Clonazepam, I chose to make my own DIY liquid just so I could stockpile pills. I'm not sensitive to liquids so it worked out for me, but I know of others who weren't as lucky.

The way I understand it, alcohol won't help disperse the Clonazepam more evenly. It just helps "jump starting the process" for lack of a better expression. If you do want to test the water method, then make sure you shake it vigorously before ingesting and rinse the container with water afterwards and drink the water to catch anything that's leftover. One of my biggest concerns with this method is the reductions are usually linear and not percentage based. Most people just decrease 1ml at a time instead of calculating percentages and don't realize how much their percentages are increasing over time.

I believe I would've had success regardless of which method I used whether I did dry cutting or liquid titration. In the beginnin I used Bob7's capsule method (worked great) but it's very tedious and you need someone with great Excel and maths skills to convert his spreadsheets for you. My husband did it for me.

Regarding microtapering and cut and hold - I did both during my taper and I think there's a place for both. During my LC I only did microtapering. But I did 7 days of tapering and then 3 days holding (7/3) so I could make sure my brain had time to recover.

I know you want to get things perfect the first time, but I also feel it's important to keep an open mind that sometimes it just doesn't work that way and it's okay to experiment. It's really a lot of pressure you put on yourself to find the perfect tapering method straight off the bat. If something doesn't work quite like you thought it would, it's okay. It doesn't make you a failure. I tried 3 different tapering methods and I changed between cut and hold and microtapering and 7/3 tapering and it all taught me so much. In the end we all get off these stupid pills, one way or another.