9 months off........still have sleep issues

[ty...]

I have had bouts of really good sleep, like a month at a time.........few weeks at a time but then ill get a couple nights where im lucky to get 2 hours and i get sleep starts/hypnic jerks.......not sure what is causing this? could it be I eat something that causes inflammation? Every time i think my sleep is going to be ok, i get hit with bad sleep.......anyone else experience this? The only thing i take is 200mg of magnesium citrate before bed....which is really more for gi issues.

A little complicated. I was taking mirtazapine for the first 3 months, which worked every night. I knew i needed to get off it so i tapered over a month and the withdrawls were sleep starts, which have gotten alot better but still are with me occassionally. I was also taking gaba supplement which i tapered as well........i have had periods of really good sleep and then ill get some bad nights still.........only thing i take is 200 mg of mag citrate which is mostly for gi issues.

ANYONE FEEL RESTLESSNESS AND TOSSING AND TURNING WHILE TRYING TO SLEEP?  THAT HAS BEEN ME LATELY. I CANNOT GET COMFORTABLE AND FEEL A BIT WIRED..........IDK WHAT IS GOING ON............. AT 9 MONTHS OUT I FIGURED ID BE HEALING BUT FEEL LIKE IM GETTING WORSE..........MY SLEEP WAS BETTER WHEN I WAS IN ACUTE....IF I WERE SEEING PROGRESS I COULD DEAL WITH IT BUT WHEN IM REGRESSING IT VERY TOUGH TO STAY OPTIMISTIC.