Totally benzo tolarance and CT

[Pe...]

Hi.

I have been on different types and dosages for around two years. I have been in acute WD with all the classic symptoms a few times now. All I didn't have is seizures. But cascade vomiting with die-hard anxiety wasn't that fun either.

A few weeks ago all benzos stopped working. All I got was a warm feeling in my head, after 100mg of diazepam, I didn´t go any further. Besides diazepam, I took every benzo there is with the same result, nothing. A couple of months earlier I stopped using phenibut in huge doses for six years. Up to 20g a day.

My condition now is extreme restlessness. I had to go up and walk five times during writing this. A mix of anxiety and restlessness, but the vomiting and shaking part seem to be over. Three/four weeks ago I walked so much that I could hardly stand up in the morning. but had to get up to immediately start walking. I did this for around a week and I seriously thought I was losing my mind. One night I was hospitalized hoping they could sedate me with something. But I was only put in a section for psychotic people and, kept walking.

The only thing that helps me is the gym, when I actually force my ass there. My mind gets calm after I can really recommend it. But it takes a lot of power to get there.

But this total tolerance I got, I never read of it! It took huge doses to get there.

I don´t know what more to say, there is so much in my head right now when trying to write this.

I know things will get better but it really sucks right now.

:-[

I´m getting better by the day  ;D

restlessness is still there but not as bad. A couple of weeks ago I walked for 8 hours and now only four. I also go more to the gym.

I think I will fix this!