Any of you ever get BAD Anxiety due to insomnia

[sp...]

Any of you wind up panicking right away if you dont fall asleep within first hour, you see the times going by....2am.....3am.....4am..... by that time my panic level is about to explode. Im barely keeping it together. By the time its 8am all hell breaks loose....i know i need to get up and start my day and work and i just get so depressed and filled with anxiety that its almost as bad as a lower level panick attack but it lasts all day long. I cant eat, i obviously cant sleep with that much anxiety.....and it literally lasts all day and to the next night, where i cant sleep again because im scared at that point. Its all consuming many times where i cant function. Now ive had this before i got on xanax....so its basically a fear of not sleeping ive acquired over many years of being an insomniac. But it fits right in with tapering, just making it worse. I wish if i was going to stay up all night, that it didnt come with such a debilitating case of anxiety with it. Yes i see a therapist, cause i pretty much have a anxiety disorder but they still cant figure out why if i stay up all night im in fight or flight mode all the next day. Hence the reason why i wound up taking .5 xanax at night for sleep to begin with.

i'd say we've all been there and still go there in varying degrees. its hard not to get anxiety when sleep is that crap due to damage from some toxic pill.

cant offer any help besides that my anxiety goes up and down so when its terrible i tell myself there will be a night when its a bit less until hopefuly one day this BS is over with.