I did it guys.

[...]

So after 1.5 years, i finally left pregabalin on 17th December 2022, in my old posts i have stated whole story and tapering the med using beaker helped a lot guys😍

It took several reinstatements to higher doses but atlast i did it.

I'm still taking paroxetine but I hope i will be free of that too if i try hard enough. Thank you everyone from this community for your valuable posts and stories. Love you all and this wonderful website.

The things that helped:

1. Friends and family and a lot of social engagement.

2. No refined flour instead whole wheat for fighting constipation

3. No refined sugar only jaggery powder

4. Mom's home made food

5. Winter season so as to overcome burning skin during withdrawal

6. Leave one med at a time

7. Have a lot of faith in yourself 😊

8. 10000 steps walking every day. Try as much as u can do, it will help😊

I hope these tiny left over symptoms go away soon like a bit stomach bloating and swollen lymph nodes and a bit insomnia but surely these r better than the hell of a year we went through.

Love u all. ✌️

Well done Golu,  you should be proud of yourself, thank you for sharing.

I’m sure the last few lingering symptoms will go eventually.

Magrita  :smitten:

• 4 weeks later...
I am taking one 12.5mg pill per day at night before sleeping. Before I was taking 25mg pill per day but i reduced it when I felt that i was feeling too sleepy. And yes please leave one pill at a time. If u are weaning clonazepam don't touch paxil

My doc put me on the Paxil to help with the extreme depression and anxiety I felt when I ct Ativan. I am still not right and am so afraid to wean Clonazepam now. But I want off of this this. I’m also afraid I’ve permanently ruined my nervous system. I can just never not be anxious or depressed. 

• 2 weeks later...
Dont worry dude. The damage isn't permanent, your body just needs time to heal. I suggest you to focus on your daily life more. I know it's hard but its the only way. You have to go through this and distraction is one of the ways you can cope it. The other way is exercise. Please exercise everyday. Light workouts and evening walks will greatly help you. Make a daily routine.

• 7 months later...

An update from future me:

I was afraid to leave the Paxil since the time it all started. It's been 3 weeks since I left Paxil completely. I came from 12.5 mg dose to 0. And honestly I got no withdrawals. The only issue I have now is the swollen lymph nodes in my throat and cheeks. Rest I am doing pretty good. I got into good college for my masters. 

And the studying and work keeps me distracted from these negative thoughts, anxiety and withdrawals even if they are minimal. I would like to thank everyone here for helping me. This site has helped me to reach my original self. Just keep going and don't give up.

Remember: Leaving AD's is always easier than Benzos, just do it one by one. Be strong and blessed 🙏🏻

It’s great to hear from you @[...], congratulations on your freedom from Paxil and for getting into a good masters program, you’re doing great, so glad you stopped in with an update.  People need to know life can be good after these medications.  

• Love 1

@[...],

Thanks for coming back and posting your update! Congratulations on getting into a good masters program. It appears your original self is doing just fine, this is wonderful. Reading this post will give hope to those still in the process.

pianogirl :smitten:

• Love 1