Benzo cut fentanyl, off it today and don’t know where to begin

[Ov...]

I was taking fentanyl with 15% cut benzo mainly bromazolam (a research chemical). My blood levels tested were off the charts of what they can’t detect so over 200ng/ml is the cut off.    A few other RC benzos were also past the cut off for tests. 

I’d take one dose and my day would be ruined,  tired, hungry.. by end of day I was practically crashing into walls due to the high amounts of benzos.  I was going in fent withdrawls every 4 hours so you can imagine how much benzo I was taking as well.

I have an appointment with chemical dependency on the 25th to get taper plan.  For now I have maybe just enough benzos to get me by til then.  I don’t know where to start and how much to take. 

Should I go by how I feel? 

Obviously my dosing was inconsistent and don’t know how much benzos I was ingesting everyday.  I was taking this benzo cut fent for 4 months.

I know you’re scared and need help but we just don’t have any experience with someone in your situation and I would imagine most of our members are hesitant to reach out for this reason. 

The best advice I can give you is what you already mentioned, dose according to how you feel.  If you have enough benzo’s to get you through to your appointment then I’d use them to keep yourself going.  Are you worried about seizure's, do you have someone there with you?  Please go to the ER if you feel you’re in danger.

Very tricky. Not medical advice but I would see if you can get on a diazepam equivalent and withdraw from the fent, never touch this mixed product again as it is severely dangerous

• 1 month later...

I hope you’ll keep checking in, what you write may help the next person in a similar situation.

Yeah I’m aware that anyone who’s taking this drug in Canada is there a I they’re being forced to going to detox programs which will understandably mess them up for a very long time and I’m really grateful that I found one doctor in town the only Doctor Who will prescribe me Suboxone with clonazepam it’s scary yeah it’s a it’s a huge problem now.  Fentanyl is very expensive in Canada compared to most places in the US and it there they’re just falling asleep on the side of the road due to the benzos it’s just like a hopeless situation I don’t see how anyone can get out of this and I am completely overwhelmed. Thanks for the response sorry it was so delayed I don’t check this forum too often.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi @overbenzo I read your original post and just wanted to reach out with support. Although I was not using Fent., I was a heavy OC user for many years and also found a chem dep treatment physician and regime. I've been on Buprenorphine for almost 7 and and although it's not my 'end all be all' situation, it has kept me out of the addition cycle and I've been a productive member of society for some time. Unfortunately I was Rx'd diazepam which I'm trying to slowly taper off of right now. It's slow going and very challenging. I just wanted to reach out and let you know... I can relate to heavy Opioid WDs... here to support you. I hope your appiontment went well (or goes well!)

Hi,  yeah I’ve gotten on suboxone.  Do the side effects ever level out for you?  I’m so tired and I can’t tell if it’s benzo WD or from suboxone.  Also am always constipated to point I can’t eat.  Only on 2mg.  Have you thought of getting Sublocade shot?  Im discussing that with dr tomorrow.