Life is a Roller Coaster

[Be...]

Hi all.

3 years ago I was healing from surgery amid my Valium taper. My length of usage wasn’t much, several months maybe before the break-through syndrome occurred. I still feel that my cancer journey paled in comparison to the hell that was my taper and then healing from Ativan/Valium. I firmly believe they were poison to my brain from the start and nearly 2 1/2 years after use stoppage, I’m in the last stages of healing. The damage done was nothing I was prepared for in my 70 years on this good Earth and I wouldn’t be here without CBT and the belief that I would heal. I HAD to rely on the recovery stories here. No place else - no doctors - validated our benzos experience, except HERE. THANK YOU for saving my life with your stories of healing.

This year I have a new grandson and good health. Im here to wish everyone the strength they need to keep on keepin’ on. Happy Holidays and Best Wishes for a wonderful 2023 for every one of us.

So pleased to read this today, thank you for coming back to let us know and to give hope to those not yet healed.  I wish you a life full of fun, laughter, health and happiness x

Best wishes, Belle. Job well done! I’m so happy to hear that you’re reaping the benefits on the other side of this. May you make many beautiful memories with your new grandchild.