Jumped - no more Clonazepam! 🎉

[je...]

I took my last dose on Sunday. When I started this journey I was at 2mg K.

I was functional throughout my taper. I did hit some bumps in the road and some days I really struggled but except for the early days I was never in benzo hell.

My main symptoms are brain fog,  head pressure,  headaches, memory loss, insomnia, anxiety and irritability.

It feels so surreal not to be thinking of dosing and percentages because it's been a part of my life for so long. This home chemistry lab is now closed for business. Thanks for all the support I've received from the lovely people here!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [je...]

• [mi...]

• [Ja...]

• [ne...]

Fantastic! Just amazing! Well done you!

Hardy x

Thanks Hardy! I know you haven't had the easiest time. I sure hope the end is in sight for you!  :smitten:

Wow, you did it, I'm thrilled its time to dismantle your chemistry set, that will free up some space for the family. 

Those bumps in the road were pretty big obstacles at times but you managed to get around, go through or leap over them and I'm thrilled to know you're benzo free, congratulations my friend.  :smitten:

Wow, you did it, I'm thrilled its time to dismantle your chemistry set, that will free up some space for the family. 

Those bumps in the road were pretty big obstacles at times but you managed to get around, go through or leap over them and I'm thrilled to know you're benzo free, congratulations my friend.  :smitten:

Aww, thanks Pam! You've seen me at my worst many times and helped me climbed out of the depths. Forever grateful for your support!  :smitten:

Congratulations jelly baby - It's a wonderful thing to know you're benzo free - so happy for you!!

Thanks BD, you're right, it's a great feeling!

Jelly baby, I’m so happy for you :smitten:

Congratulations 🎉🎈🎊 this is fantastic news  :thumbsup:

Benzo free !  Yahoo

♥️😘

Jacky,  I just realized I missed thanking you! Thanks for your support. You're doing incredibly well on your taper. Hang in there girl, one of these days it'll be your turn!

Im so f'in proud of you.  :thumbsup:

How is the jump going? Any WD?

How did you feel on 10 (10 being miserable) before jumping , and how much now?

So curious what to expect.

Jelly Baby -

What great news! You've helped so many people while you were tapering yourself - I don't know how you've done it! Hope full recovery is easeful and swift!

I bet you're glad the hard part is over, now the real healing begins.  :thumbsup:

Yes, BenzoLottie. I'm now counting my days to full recovery!

Awesome👏👏👏

So happy for you!!!

Thanks Dianedeedee.  :smitten: I know you've had a tough time and I know your turn is coming too.

Im so f'in proud of you.  :thumbsup:

How is the jump going? Any WD?

How did you feel on 10 (10 being miserable) before jumping , and how much now?

So curious what to expect.

Hi Miya! Thank you. You and I have come a long way together.  I'm on day 8 post jump now and there's a slight increase in intensity of symptoms but things are manageable. I'm really terrible at this rating thing because people have a different pain threshold. Let's say it was a 5 and now it's a 6.

Jelly Baby -

What great news! You've helped so many people while you were tapering yourself - I don't know how you've done it! Hope full recovery is easeful and swift!

Thanks openroad! You are so close to the end yourself!!

Congrats again, jelly!

I’m really interested in hearing how your recovery plays out moving forward, after such a sensible taper.

Thanks WS. Today was a really good day so hoping it will continue.