Night sweats

[ke...]

Anyone here experiencing night sweats?  Mine happen in the middle of the night.  The pillow is usually soaked.  This doesn’t occur every night, but when it does, the whole night worth of sleep is fragmented and I toss and turn.  I guess good ole anxiety and cortisol are big factors in causing this?

Anyone here experiencing night sweats?  Mine happen in the middle of the night.  The pillow is usually soaked.  This doesn’t occur every night, but when it does, the whole night worth of sleep is fragmented and I toss and turn.  I guess good ole anxiety and cortisol are big factors in causing this?

I get them.

I used to get them due to menopause, but I came through that, it's not benzo Wd as I don't feel any WD symptoms, i have taken since 2016 to get from 75mg to 12mg, but I am cutting faster now, I was just scared to cut at first.

Do you use a fan?

I do, I forgot to put it on last night as the ticking clock distracted me.

I get them.

I used to get them due to menopause, but I came through that, it's not benzo Wd as I don't feel any WD symptoms, i have taken since 2016 to get from 75mg to 12mg, but I am cutting faster now, I was just scared to cut at first.

Do you use a fan?

No.

I don’t use a fan. 

I get them.

Do you use a fan?

No.

I don’t use a fan.

Maybe get one, you can get silent ones if the noise gets on your nerves.

When I came off of Mirtazapine the first time (stuck on it again), the sweat poured off of me for months.

I now know it was my body trying to rebalance itself.

Didn't happen wirh benzos but I so think it's part of healing.

• 1 month later...

I get night sweats too. They are a part of withdrawal and not related to menopause in my case, because I'm a 22-year-old man.

You and I will heal!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...