One night free of zopiclone! 🍾🤩

[Li...]

Hello Buddies,

after a very long route, a very slow taper, I finally made it. I was using zopiclone since 2006 and tapering since 2015. Even though I am not feeling superb at the moment, I was really looking forward at reaching this milestone. My sleep was good last night, but it is logic that my mind still has to get used to this last step. I have gotten a lot of support from the buddies at the benzobuddies forum, especially from the z-drug support group. Highlighting LadyDen; she is a big cheerleader for many of us tapering. She is so kind and empathizing, even though she is suffering so much herself. Bigggggg huggggggs,

Jerry  :smitten::thumbsup:

Very good news Lightspacer, I'm happy to hear you slept well last night.  It takes awhile to fully trust we can do this without drugs but we can and you did!  I agree about LadyDen, she's carried a lot of members over the finish line.  :smitten:

Thank you Nervouswreck and Pamster  :thumbsup:,

I wonder btw when the interdose withdrawals will cease, I still feel lightheaded and have hight anxiety… perhaps I was to optimistic to think these symptoms would be gone directly at the end of my taper… luckily these symptoms are light, but of course it would be great when they are gone…

Jerry

Jezza!!!! I’m so happy for you! You did it xxxx congratulations buddie 😘

Ha Shazza,

Thank you! I am glad I did it. I still have symptoms, like being lightheaded. I guess that is part of it…

Have to accept that. Xxxx Jezzaaa!  :thumbsup:

Yeah it’s just ur brain recalibrating. We’ll that’s what I say when I get wierd symptoms. Hope ur still enjoying sax and swimming. I’m swimming laps now too I love it. Hope u and ur dad have a lovely Christmas x

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah it’s just ur brain recalibrating. We’ll that’s what I say when I get wierd symptoms. Hope ur still enjoying sax and swimming. I’m swimming laps now too I love it. Hope u and ur dad have a lovely Christmas x

Nice that you are swimming too! I also wish good Christmas days! Today is quite tough for me, too slippery to go outside and also my sleep was not brilliant…

• 2 months later...

Yessss….I have reached 3 months off. That is nice, but I am not feeling great. I think that has nothing to do with my taper, but with other medication I am using.

:thumbsup: Jerry