Eye sight getting worse anyone

[Gr...]

It won't stop. The visual issues I've always had but they keep morphing and progressing. The first year and acute I had this imaginary line where yes symptoms would get bad but there was always a boarder where I knew my symptoms wouldn't cross, like I was always standing on the edge of something terrible happening but would never jump, but since I hit my second wind or secondary acute stage I feel like I'm dancing over the line slightly, moving slowly towards something awful happening and there's nothing I can do by lay here in a complete dark room where even the darkness is messing with me as I'm seeing floaters, crazy things in my visual that flicker by, colors and yellow spots, blurred vision that starts off as blurred vision but morphs into other things, if I blink I get rapid and aggressive after images, if I close my eyes I'm getting aggressive flashing lights and patterns which make my body feel like it's moving with the patterns, or I'll feel like I'm sinking in the bed. My vision... I can feel this uncomfortable sensation in my eye like there's a irrigating plastic layer placed over my eyes it's driving me crazy and my vision seems to be getting brighter and brighter with this over stimulation sensation in my brain. All this makes me feel like I'm going blind. I can't stand light anymore which is light sensitivity but outside of that I can't find anyone to relate to. Everyone has blurred vision or the standard benzo symptoms which makes me jealous at times I wish I had those I'd give anything to just have blurred vision and not this torture hell EVERYTHING sets me off including water.

When these symptoms start I can't do anything but sit here and hope that today isn't the day I lose my sight, distractions aren't a option as I can't move without provoking symptoms. And anxiety is just crazy. The pounding is so hard and heavy causing vibration through my body and back to my brain which is already super. Sensitive like the same layer or bag that is over my eyes is over my brain.. 18 months and things won't let up with my vision. My visual field is so bright

Might be worth going to an eye doctor to see if there is anything happening in your eyes separate from withdrawal. 

The anxiety might just be fear over your eye symptoms, separate from benzo withdrawal.  Just a thought.

I dont have have everything your talking about but I do sometimes get crazy colors that dance across my vision. I attribute it to sleep deprivation though. That description about a plastic lens over your eye is a perfect description of what I feel. It feels like I have a hard plastic lens over my eyeball that makes my eye hurt and my vision go wonky. I really hope this goes away soon for you.

• 3 months later...
I had alot of eye essues. I found out that all hygiene stuff like shampoo,soap… are affecting my eyesight and. Once i started avoiding contact btwn my eyes and those things everything returned in normal condition.