Confusion about Liquid Lorazepam Expidet vs Liquid from regular Lorazepam Pill

[ma...]

Hi,

I take sublingual Lorazepam Expidet (1mg) every day at the same time. Ahead of my taper off, my pharmacy made a liquid Lorazepam (0.97mg). 

The pharmacist told me that during my last taper, they made liquid Lorazepam Expidet. But this time they made liquid from regular Lorazepam pills (that one usually swallows).

To my knowledge, sublingual Lorazepam Expidet starts to work within a few minutes, whereas Lorazepam pills / tablets take about 30 minutes to kick in? 

Does this mean, I should take the liquid Lorazepam about 30 minutes prior to the usual time I take it? So say, I take it at 20.00 o`clock in the evening, this time I should take it at 19.30?

I`m also curious if the withdrawal symptoms during my last taper off attempt have to do with me drinking the lorazepam expidet liquid solution, instead of keeping it in my mouth for some time to let it absorb. Wouldn`t the expidet-based solution get “lost” in the stomach, as it is specifically made to be absorbed in the mouth?

Or is there not much of a difference between expidet sublingual - based liquid solution and the regular pill-based solution, in terms of how much of the active ingredient is absorbed in the body.

Sorry if this is a silly question. Just trying to be as careful as possible.