Throat adrenaline surges?

[cr...]

Anyone else feel like they get a brief adrenaline surge in their throat? It almost feels like gas is rising from my stomach and come through the throat. And just as soon as it starts, it’s over. Only lasts a couple of seconds. Very hard to explain and describe. But it always happens when I’m busy or doing nothing. Just out of the blue.

Yes I get these lately. But they are not over quickly. Usually accompanied by feelings of anxiety and dread. We must hang in there!

• 1 year later...

Yes I get these lately. But they are not over quickly. Usually accompanied by feelings of anxiety and dread. We must hang in there!

Hey, Joyatlast51. I know this is an old post but thought I would revive it as I have the exact symptom you describe. I can be having a window where I feel fine and my vital signs are fine, then out of the blue I get what feels like an adrenaline surge in my throat. It goes away very quickly, but it often ruins the rest of my day and I can't relax or eat. I had my thyroid removed years ago and have had very minor throat issues since. Maybe we all get hit with our waves differently, or in my case in our weak spots.

Curious to hear from others about this odd (and unsettling) symptom.

I hope you are living life. I also crossed over to 40 mg of V from 2 mg of Xanax and am just below 5 mgs doing a dry micro taper of about 1 mg every 21 days.