Happy Thanksgiving. What are you thankful for?

[Ha...]

I'll start. 

Although it's been a horrible year of tapering in isolation during a pandemic, I am so thankful for friends, both the ones I have in "real life" and the buddies who have supported me (and each other) on this board.  I seriously think I would have lost hope and maybe lost my marbles without this group. 

I can't say how much it means to have people who "get it" and can offer advice and encouragement to tell me I'm not crazy, I can do this, and there will be healing on the other side.  From welcoming me in a year ago, to sharing their own experiences, to giving me step by step advice on how to do my taper.  And the buddies who pop back in to say they are doing better and show us a light at the end of the tunnel.

How about you? What are you thankful for?

Definitely thankful for everyone here on this forum, and for my husband who's been my caregiver & my protector throughout all of this.

Thankful that I can get in a car and be around people. This time last year I was not able to do either.

Thankful that my Dad is doing so well in his recovery from his ministroke.

Have a beautiful Thanksgiving everyone. I pray we all move forward in our healing.

Hi, I'm thankful that I'm 11 months into my taper and getting closer to the finish line! I'm thankful for my husband who has helped me through all of this. I'm thankful to have a safe, nice place to live and healthy food to eat! I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  :smitten: