Started liquid taper 1mg Clonazepam

[Ch...]

I went to see my doctor Monday I've been on Clonazepam for 4 years 0.5 twice a day for 4 years.  I started getting the internal jitters/shakes he said i built up a tolerance and he would up my dose another 0.5.  I came home and did research and found out I was in tolerance withdrawal.  The last thing I want to do is increase my dose now I need off of this,  my body is addicted so I know this is going to be hard.  So I started a milk liquid titration.  Not sure if I'm doing this right or not.  I am using 125ml of milk because I read the more liquid the more you dilute the pills.  I dissolve both pills with  125ml of milk I remove  1ml of liquid and split it up into 3 doses. 

I really am bad at figuring this stuff out.  I hope I'm doing it right.

Would anyone be able to suggest a taper for .75 Klonopin three times a day.  Is liquid most recommended? 

Thank you.

Really it is all about preference. It is what you feel comfortable with. I tried dry cutting, cut & hold and titration both liquid and dry. I found it easier to do a symptom based daily reduction using liquid the easiest way. Read through the boards and see what method you are more comfortable with. Let us know if you need help with creating a plan.