Window or did I not mix enough?

[Ha...]

So I had mixed 2mg into 100ml of liquid.

For some reason today after dropping my dose last night I feel almost as if I had taken a much larger amount of diazepam. I feel much less anxious and overall substantially calm? Should I be worried that I didn't mix well enough? I had dissolved 2mg into 4ml of vodka then 96 ml of homogenized milk.

If for some reason the mix was that much unbalanced should I be worried about ruining my taper? or could this just be a window? I feel calmer than I think would pre benzo so..

I took 0.31ml so. 62mg.. Just feel so calm today..

There are 2 seperate processes when converting your benzo tablets into a dilute liquid.

The first step is dissolution, dissolving the benzo in a solvent.  If your solvent is vodka (alcohol) or propylene glycol, you need at least 2mls of solvent for each 1mg of benzo.

That will create a uniformly distributed solution.

And to make it much easier to use, it can be diluted with water (or other liquids of your choice)  There really are no limits on the dilution ratio, but if you dilute 2mls with 8mls other liquid, you then have a very convenient .1mg=1ml dilute solution.  Some folks prefer to do 98mls other liquid to 2mls, which gives you .01mg=1ml.

There are 2 seperate processes when converting your benzo tablets into a dilute liquid.

The first step is dissolution, dissolving the benzo in a solvent.  If your solvent is vodka (alcohol) or propylene glycol, you need at least 2mls of solvent for each 1mg of benzo.

And to make it much easier to use, it can be diluted with water (or other liquids of your choice)  There really are no limits on the dilution ratio, but if you dilute 2mls with 8mls other liquid, you then have a very convenient .1mg=1ml dilute solution.  Some folks prefer to do 98mls other liquid to 2mls, which gives you .01mg=1ml.

Thanks, yes this is what I did I dissolved the tablet first let it sit for awhile then added to milk to get the desired amount.

Just wondering if my dose could have been swung so far one way with somehow being imbalanced despite me following these steps and mixing it very well. Such as I got 1mg instead of my desired 0.62mg because of unequal distribution within my mix.

This 'window' or whatever I'm having feels almost like I took a massive dose of benzo or maybe that's just how normal feels.

Bit worried I'm somehow giving myself inaccurate dosing even though I am measuring very carefully.

Thanks, yes this is what I did I dissolved the tablet first let it sit for awhile then added to milk to get the desired amount.

Just wondering if my dose could have been swung so far one way with somehow being imbalanced despite me following these steps and mixing it very well. Such as I got 1mg instead of my desired 0.62mg because of unequal distribution within my mix.

This 'window' or whatever I'm having feels almost like I took a massive dose of benzo or maybe that's just how normal feels.

Bit worried I'm somehow giving myself inaccurate dosing even though I am measuring very carefully.

If you made a soluton with a proper solvent, the benzo will be uniformly distributed.  If your solution is .1mg=1ml, then every  milliliter will contain exactly .1mg