As Prescribed - Movie

[lu...]

• 2 weeks later...

Was wondering about this myself. I signed up to be on their email list when I donated money to the project so that I could be kept in touch regarding updates regarding the progress of the documentary. Never heard anything.

Hopefully she'll provide an update..

• 5 years later...
his is an absolutely vital piece of work. Two weeks ago I lost my 20 year career to Valium, which I only ever took as prescribed. I adored my job. It gave my family financial security. My life's work is in utter ruins due to a drug I was told was harmless, and which was prescribed for a bit of insomnia. The suffering that benzos inflict on the victim and their family is virtually impossible to describe, but you've done as good a job as I've seen in the clip at 2.04 in this.

It is one of the best documentaries i ever seen in my life. We watched it together with couple of friends and everyone agreed on that.

At the moment i am waiting for a new projector from a Projectors Land and as soon as it arrives i am going to rewatch it again.

There are just too many moments which i would like to understand a little better.