Still suffering beginning my 7th month cold t

[Pr...]

Hello.

Just beginning my 7th month off and see no improvement.  It's kinda scary. People say 6 full months off in this is nothing tho because healing I guess takes 6-18 months off. I can't believe I've been living in this nightmare for this long. I'm proud of myself, but I'm still upset. Upset I have to endure hell to say the least. I have 3 main symptoms from day one that are not clearing up. I have crazy paranoid obsessive intrusive thoughts...ex.) parents killing me, being listened to, someone's in the room, etc...I also have intrusive thoughts) objects falling on me...explosions, fires...anything that is negative and scary my mind wants to constantly focus on that stuff. It's draining me guys... it's also so scary. Of course my last big symptom is the insomnia that comes when you have the other two issues I described. I also can't physically calm myself down when I'm thinking this stuff. Nearly impossible. I try and just keep a positive mind..I'm a fighter..but gosh...didn't think this would ever last so long.im terrified. I just want to get better or atleast sleep. When I sleep..I tend to have good days..when I don't sleep is when I'm in hell. But it's hard to sleep with these bad thoughts creeping in. I still go days sometimes with no sleep. Sometimes I get 3 sometimes 0 sometimes 8. My sleep is everywhere and honestly with the thoughts I have I get afraid to sleep. Or lay down. Ugh...

That sounds very scary for sure! C the Buspar be removed? Seems like we're all medically sensitive for quite some time. Also it sounds like you're caught in a vicious cycle. You're doing all the right things though, positive thinking etc....I would suggest the gratitude group. Making a list of things I'm grateful for really helped to put me in the right perspective early on. Especially days I was running on little to no sleep. You will be better. Peace

Wow! 7 months! You are almost there. I know it's been horrendous but you are sooo close to feeling normal again. (Even Better than before!) it was at month 10 that I could even feel like I could function in society again. At month 12, I was 95%. Month 14 was my "I'm me again!" moment. It's been 2 yrs for me now and I just came on here to see ( It may sound weird, but I came on here to see how " I was" in my sickness and to read stories and to never never forget what I went through)  You are healing.. this is your journey and I hope that you document and journal  everyday. (I wish I did!) it will give you much more reason to celebrate years ahead. You are doing awesome and I encourage you to:  walk (even if it's only for 5 min), read (my saving grace was the Purpose Driven Life... that was a book that helped me heal.  Listen to classical music (one of the most calming things) take a good probiotic (live culture from Sprouts or any health food store. Most important, out of all is to pray. I have been through every excruciating symptom and I know how you are feeling. No matter how you feel, and what strange ailment is going on.. it will pass. You don't have permanent damage, You will be healed and better than ever. Just give yourself time. Take care and God bless 😊

For me, I started to snap back to normal in my 8th month and things got progressively easier from there. Hang in there, IT WILL go away. I was having windows and waves, I went into a window in my 8th month and it stayed that way from that point on. It was miraculous, I couldn't believe it. I didn't have any waves after that.

For me, I started to snap back to normal in my 8th month and things got progressively easier from there. Hang in there, IT WILL go away. I was having windows and waves, I went into a window in my 8th month and it stayed that way from that point on. It was miraculous, I couldn't believe it. I didn't have any waves after that.

Warbird

Your sig. says you reinstated?

Warbird

Your sig. says you reinstated?

Ya, in September. I was fully cured from the damned things too. It has only been a few months since I reinstated, not years of daily use like before, and as I stated in another thread the things aren't doing much for me now anyhow so I wonder if it will be easier to quit this time or not.

Yeah, I'm at 6 months off Clonazepam (rapid detox from 4-6 mg/day) and still going through hell. You deserve a medal for getting so far! It's a lousy thing to go through but I have no doubt I'll stay with - going back on it is not an option for me. Stay with us here!

• 5 years later...

Wow! 7 months! You are almost there. I know it's been horrendous but you are sooo close to feeling normal again. (Even Better than before!) it was at month 10 that I could even feel like I could function in society again. At month 12, I was 95%. Month 14 was my "I'm me again!" moment. It's been 2 yrs for me now and I just came on here to see ( It may sound weird, but I came on here to see how " I was" in my sickness and to read stories and to never never forget what I went through)  You are healing.. this is your journey and I hope that you document and journal  everyday. (I wish I did!) it will give you much more reason to celebrate years ahead. You are doing awesome and I encourage you to:  walk (even if it's only for 5 min), read (my saving grace was the Purpose Driven Life... that was a book that helped me heal.  Listen to classical music (one of the most calming things) take a good probiotic (live culture from Sprouts or any health food store. Most important, out of all is to pray. I have been through every excruciating symptom and I know how you are feeling. No matter how you feel, and what strange ailment is going on.. it will pass. You don't have permanent damage, You will be healed and better than ever. Just give yourself time. Take care and God bless 😊