74 days, 10 weeks 3 days, 2 months 1 week 5 days. However you wanna put it!

[ca...]

Hey everyone, just checking in! Well, I have been trying not to count the days since I have been off of the klonopin, but I decided to tonight!!! 74 days or 10 weeks 3 days or 2 months 1 week 5 days!!! I am so excited! I feel pretty good! I have really been keeping myself busy so the time seems to have flown by! I have been spending tons of time chasing my 2 year old around! She has been the best thing for me through all of this!!! The klonopin kept me in a haze and I didn't realize until after I had stopped that I really wasn't there as a mom like I should be! I am so glad that I now have the chance to be a better mom! Our relationship is 100 times better benzo free. I have been picking up shifts at work. I have also been really busy keeping up with school. In May, I will graduate!!! I am majoring in criminal justice with an associates in law enforcement and minors in crime scene investigation and juvenile justice!!! I am so excited! :yippee: I am now about 15 weeks pregnant! We get to find out on Nov. 23 what we are having! As long as we end up with a happy healthy baby, we will be completely happy!!! I just want to tell everyone to hang in there! My life is so different, I feel like my old self before I was put on the klonopin! I never thought it would be possible to go back to being the real me, I was so used to depending on the pills and living my life in a haze, being as oblivious as possible. It was the hardest thing I have ever done but wow, was it worth it! I just want you all to know that the pain and suffering will pay off in a way you may have never thought possible! YOU WILL REGAIN CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE! It may not seem like it now but it will happen for you! Good luck to everyone out there, I will be thinking of you all!!! :thumbsup::smitten:
  • Like 1

Congratulations on your 2 months, 1 week, 5 days anniversary.  Well done you.  Your story is an inspiration to those still struggling.

It was the hardest thing I have ever done but wow, was it worth it! I just want you all to know that the pain and suffering will pay off in a way you may have never thought possible! YOU WILL REGAIN CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE

What a sentence, but how true.  It is early days for me (2weeks benzo free) but I honestly believed that I would never every get through the hard times.  But as we can both prove, there is life after benzos and it is GOOD. :yippee:

[f2...]

Hey everyone, just checking in! Well, I have been trying not to count the days since I have been off of the klonopin, but I decided to tonight!!! 74 days or 10 weeks 3 days or 2 months 1 week 5 days!!! I am so excited! I feel pretty good! I have really been keeping myself busy so the time seems to have flown by! I have been spending tons of time chasing my 2 year old around! She has been the best thing for me through all of this!!! The klonopin kept me in a haze and I didn't realize until after I had stopped that I really wasn't there as a mom like I should be! I am so glad that I now have the chance to be a better mom! Our relationship is 100 times better benzo free. I have been picking up shifts at work. I have also been really busy keeping up with school. In May, I will graduate!!! I am majoring in criminal justice with an associates in law enforcement and minors in crime scene investigation and juvenile justice!!! I am so excited! :yippee: I am now about 15 weeks pregnant! We get to find out on Nov. 23 what we are having! As long as we end up with a happy healthy baby, we will be completely happy!!! I just want to tell everyone to hang in there! My life is so different, I feel like my old self before I was put on the klonopin! I never thought it would be possible to go back to being the real me, I was so used to depending on the pills and living my life in a haze, being as oblivious as possible. It was the hardest thing I have ever done but wow, was it worth it! I just want you all to know that the pain and suffering will pay off in a way you may have never thought possible! YOU WILL REGAIN CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE! It may not seem like it now but it will happen for you! Good luck to everyone out there, I will be thinking of you all!!! :thumbsup::smitten:

carol-

Your story is wonderful and it was a pleasant read this morning....you are a great example of what this process can lead too....congrats on everything :clap: Good luck with finshing up your schooling and enjoy being a mom too...you sound so positive and happy....what hope you give us.

Just Breathe

Hi carol,

Thank you for posting, its so good to see your doing so well.. enjoy your pregnancy now  :yippee: enjoy your life!

love lynn  xx  :smitten:

Hi Carol:

Congratulations on the new baby.  Good thing you are off Klon.  You will have a double handful with a second young child.  Thanks for stopping in to tell us how well you are doing.  Happy news is always welcome.

ntw