Tonight is my last night. Im so excited. Its been a long time coming.

[Mi...]

When I first came here 6 months ago I was overwhelmed. I didn't think I could go through a 4-5 month taper. However, With the help of y'all here, I did it and made it. The hours turned into days, and days turned into weeks and then into months.

Ive had wd's through the whole thing. Had approx 3 good days a week to the 4 bad days. However, since the last several weeks, I'm already feeling "normal" again.

If I can do it, I know y'all can do it.

Tonight I take the last dose of 1ml of klonopin.    :yippee:

Thanks so much for all y'all help.

I will be hanging out here trying to help others.

Love,

Michael

Hi Micheal! Congrats! Way to go!!  :yippee: :yippee:

I'm so happy your feeling well. Thank you for posting this.

Good luck

Amanda

Congratulations, Mike.  I have been watching your progress.  You must feel so empowered by your strength.  This site would love to see you stay awhile.

Patty  xo

Michael, hope you seized that last opportunity to glue some lettuce to the walls!

I'm very happy for you.

Live long and prosper, and do spread the word.

--Me

Congratulations Mike.  Your true healing is just around the corner.  So glad you are already feeling good.  It will only get better and better with each passing day.  Yes stick around we need more that have finished their tapers to be around to help others and let them know that they will heal too.  Good luck and wishing you all the best!!

mal :smitten:

Michael, hope you seized that last opportunity to glue some lettuce to the walls!

I'm very happy for you.

Live long and prosper, and do spread the word.

--Me

LMAO ladyofthenite, I never got around to do the gluing, gosh darnit. Maybe some day though. Sounds like fun. Love ya all, Michael

Y'all mean so much to me. Im not even sure if y'all know how much you did for me. I was in a bad bad bad place when I first came here. I was considering the worst, I think you know what Im talking about.

I love y'all more then words can ever say.

Thanks you so much. Im crying with joy writing this post.

Love always,

micahel

Hi Micheal,

I'm so happy for you. you really stuck with it. I'm also very glad to know that you will stay and help others. We here all know it takes a lot to get through this, it's always nice when people remain to helps those that are just as scared as we all were.

It's great that you feel normal. Nothing but great tomorrows for you!. Job well done!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kel

[88...]

Congratulations Mike!!!!!!!!!!  I'm pretty new here! You give someone like me hope & courage... Always know that your story and those alike help others so very very much!  ;D

Rose

Congratulations on your being benzo-free Mike.  I have read some of the posts and some of your story.  I don't know where you were at the beginning, but it sure sounds like the hell that I've been through and can still go through.  I get very discouraged when I read everyone else's taper.  It seems like others can go much more quickly and taper a larger amount than I'm ever able to tolerate.  I feel like I'll be stuck forever with no hopes of ever feeling good and not experiencing anxiety, fatigue and depression.  But.....  I have to say that stories like yours give me hope.  I'm very glad for you!