Löss of sensations through body , weight gain

[Ma...]

Is there someone who can relate?

I don’t feel anything anymore in my whole upper body

I have no feeling of being full

I have no feeling of need to pee

I have no feeling of pain

It feels like it’s gone cause my brain has no connection anymore

I do have This with legs and arms but they come back sometime which gives me the feeling it will come back one day..

I am worried it’s like this since March 2022

yes, it is happening to me, too.  So, freaking uncomfortable and anxiety producing.  Contributes to my feeling unable to balance myself.

overall numbness of all sensation and being in suspended animation.  One of the worst symptoms I've experienced and it is 24/7.

I have this, it's like the signals from my brain regarding basic functions has been turned off or it's distorted. Can't always feel hunger or other basic needs. I think it's part of depersonalisation. I sometimes can't feel myself sitting in the chair.

It's the freeze response to high stress/anxiety

I haven't gained weight, I struggle to maintain my  weight which is already low but everyone is different

The freeze response to high stress/anxiety is HOrriBLE.  I also have that freeze response and total fear when I have to make decisions.  This is totally bizarre.  People whom I live with think I am crazy and lazy.  They do not understand what is happening to me, no matter how many videos or article I show them.  Totally lonely and isolating.  Chemical fear and terror is excruciating on so many levels.

God help me, please!