DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL! I did and it messed up all

[he...]

After 5 months benzo free, I decided I'm gonna go with my friends I haven't seen a long time ago. Had a few beers with them. I haven't drink any alcohol during tapering, and since I realized I'm dependent from the medication.

This was a horrible idea. I was quite fine before, since I drank I started to develop new symptoms, like headaches, numbness in my cheeks, insomnia, anxiety, fatigue and dizziness. It happened just a few days before I'd start to work again, so I'm pretty crushed I had to miss this oppurtunity.  :'(

Now do I have to restart all and wait to heal again?

If this happened to anyone, please give me and advice, I'm desperate.

(Doc checked me, and they found nothing, so 90% that is the reason I'm having this symptoms. They prescribed me pregabalin, but doesn't help.)

Sorry about my english...

After 5 months benzo free, I decided I'm gonna go with my friends I haven't seen a long time ago. Had a few beers with them. I haven't drink any alcohol during tapering, and since I realized I'm dependent from the medication.

This was a horrible idea. I was quite fine before, since I drank I started to develop new symptoms, like headaches, numbness in my cheeks, insomnia, anxiety, fatigue and dizziness. It happened just a few days before I'd start to work again, so I'm pretty crushed I had to miss this oppurtunity.  :'(

Now do I have to restart all and wait to heal again?

If this happened to anyone, please give me and advice, I'm desperate.

(Doc checked me, and they found nothing, so 90% that is the reason I'm having this symptoms. They prescribed me pregabalin, but doesn't help.)

Sorry about my english...

Wait it out. Hopefully, it will go away...

It shouldn't last long hopefully. Most people might get worse for a week or 2. Some people can drink, others can't. You'll be ok. But I'd personally not take the pregabilin, especially if it doesn't help. You'll just end up with another med to taper

While tapering myself I had the stupid idea of having a few beers with my friends. The worst thing you can do, massive anxiety the next morning. Had to updose for 3 days. Going on 2 months alcohol free, best move I made.

My friends don’t understand why I don’t want to hang out and drink beer in the weekend, I could care less.