Brain Sensations

[ne...]

I have so many brain sensations. They're difficult to put into words but vibrating and it just feels like all kinds of sensations and movement in there. It's often affected by me walking, bending over, etc. as well. Ugh. It's almost always there and interferes a lot. 6 months off next week.

Lots of pressure, neuropathy symptoms during the night, sensations all over my body, etc. I forget what feeling normal is like and it's hard to believe I will not feel these sensations one day.

I had similar symptoms and they were miserable. Like you I felt hopeless that they would go away. The good news is that over a period of months they faded away.  Stay strong, you will get through this.  It can be slow but healing happens - it just takes time.

THANK YOU! I'm getting worried being 6 months off but I also realize that's well within the timeline of healing.

Yes I have all sorts of head sensations and pressures.  One of my worst symptoms.  They are incredibly distracting and uncomfortable and the worse they get, the worse my focus/concentration gets.  I believe they are largely muscular in nature.  Benzos are powerful muscle relaxers and muscles all over our body just can’t relax.

Hi all,

You are not alone. This is how I describe my head sensations:

Chemical brain, tinnitus, chemical storm, disequilibrium, chemical imbalance, agitated, vibrating head, earthquake inside brain, head pressure…also had what I called severe nausea in brain, it didn’t feel like it was coming from the stomach…

All the above symptoms have lessened, except the raging tinnitus, which still creeps up 2-3 days/week, then goes away for 3-4 days, then back on, etc…

I am 2.5 years out… still not completely over… but very functional, working, working out, going to events, mini vacations, etc

Karla

I have so many brain sensations. They're difficult to put into words but vibrating and it just feels like all kinds of sensations and movement in there. It's often affected by me walking, bending over, etc. as well. Ugh. It's almost always there and interferes a lot. 6 months off next week.

Lots of pressure, neuropathy symptoms during the night, sensations all over my body, etc. I forget what feeling normal is like and it's hard to believe I will not feel these sensations one day.

Nervouswreck, I believe you replied to one of my threads saying that you’ve never related more to any other post.  I’ll throw that sentiment back your way after reading this.  What the hell are all these sensations in our brains/heads?

GREAT question! They're obnoxious is what they are. My brain is either humming, moving, vibrating, pulsing or doing some other tricks most minutes of the day and literally, it's through the night too. Ugh.