Please just send some hope

[da...]

After 18 months on Valium which I took on weekends only I am in tolerance withdrawal, usually if you reach tolerance and they will raise the dose you should be fine. Not me I suddenly reached tolerance about 3 moths ago and raising the dose did not help much. Right now I?m in tolerance withdrawal, I can?t wean off because I can?t stabilize myself, if I take a low dose of the benzo I feel even worse. I got no choice but CT, happened just like in 2012. Please tell me I can make it.

First do you have support?  Second I do not recommend you cold turkey.  I did because I was cut off and I survived but I don?t know how I did.  I can?t and won?t describe to you what happened to me.  But I can tell you I should not be here.  If you have a doctor or need one find one!  You can taper I have seen many do so in tolerance.  But do not cold turkey on your own at home. If you need a doc I will help you find one.

U

I will most likely end up in a hospital because the symptoms are becoming unbearable, they will CT me just like in 2012 and it will be it. On next Monday I have NAD treatments scheduled but not sure if I will be able to make it till  Monday.