Am I the only one this far out who thinks they have a terminal illness ?

[Fo...]

It's a struggle daily because I feel bad and like people say they feel bad working out, I feel that and I will look in the mirror and I see the sickness in my face, it's weird.  I also just am exhausted and have had rotating physical problems the entire time with extreme pain. It's just tiring to feel this way, and have had issues with everything from swallowing to breathing to seeing to pain to just feeling dead. I just always think the end result is....sick.

It's a struggle daily because I feel bad and like people say they feel bad working out, I feel that and I will look in the mirror and I see the sickness in my face, it's weird.  I also just am exhausted and have had rotating physical problems the entire time with extreme pain. It's just tiring to feel this way, and have had issues with everything from swallowing to breathing to seeing to pain to just feeling dead. I just always think the end result is....sick.

I had that type of anxiety in the beginning. But everytime my mind would try to start a looping health thought, i would say stop! Or no! In my head. It would break the cycle of the looping thoughts, then of course they would start again 10 min later. But it helped.

I did get Arthritis in my left shoulder a few years back, but I dealt with it in a natural way. So I didnt get a terminal illness. I wish you a complete recovery and please know, most likely you dont have a terminal illness. All these lies that the withdrawal is telling us about what might be wrong with us, please dont believe it. All the best to you.

Don't give up that healing may be ahead. I am so sorry that you are suffering so. My gosh, I want you to feel better. It can take so much time in some cases. As in years, and it is just so unfair. From your signature, you are coming up on the 24-month mark. Is this accurate? If so, I bet you will have even more healing as you go along. I know what you mean about looking in the mirror and seeing a reflection that does not seem well. I feel that way, also. It is terrible. Like you, I have had pain 24/7. So please know I am not speaking out of turn here in some pollyanna way. A terminal illness would be very coincidental.