Muscle issues

[St...]

Can long term muscle issues heal?

.contractions, hypertonic muscles

Weak leggs, unable to walk, sit or stand.

Anyone knows if mirtaz can prevent healing? Got it from fast benzo taper but use 8mg remer.

I need hope

Yes you'll heal, the body has amazing healing ability. Healing while on another med, seems a bit controversial. Some say it can have an effect while others say it does. There's no way of knowing for sure. I did just have a little Google of the AD though and muscle/joint pain is a known side effect, so it could be having some effect on your WD. Just something you may want to consider. I'm definitely not a doctor

Can long term muscle issues heal?

.contractions, hypertonic muscles

Weak leggs, unable to walk, sit or stand.

Anyone knows if mirtaz can prevent healing? Got it from fast benzo taper but use 8mg remer.

I need hope

I don’t think mirtazapine will slow or delay healing.  I know it may feel that way since you don’t feel like you are healing.  My opinion is that as long as you steer clear of benzos, Z-drugs, and barbiturates that strongly affect GABA-A receptors, your healing won’t be delayed.  However, some medications/supplements can definitely ramp up symptoms and make your journey more uncomfortable.

I have insane muscle tension that does get painful at times.  As I speak my muscles seem to want to escape my body and it is incredibly uncomfortable.  Every so often it creates so much weakness that I can’t walk or stand for more than just a little bit.  If you haven’t talked to Jennifer Leigh or visited her website, you may want to do so.  She was using a walker and a cane for a few months because of all the muscle pain and weakness. 

I do have days that are much better than others though, where I can get around much better and handle more.  That kind of tells me my body is trying to figure this out. 

Strong, Would you please fill out your signature line to provide more information about your medication and tapering history?