Need Compounding Pharm Referrals in US

[Re...]

Does anyone know a pharmacy in the US that can blind taper with liquid? I basically need them to communicate with the doctor tapering, put the liquid in the syringes, and send them to me unmarked so I don't see how much is in them.

Not to be rude but I am not interested in opinions on this method. I have a doctor who knows deprescribing science and an emergency plan in place for myself. I just need the referrals for the pharmacies that may be able do this. I don't care about price at this point. My savings have been spent on these drugs......

Thank you.

Based on the papers I’ve read, blind tapering can be very helpful for some individuals.  Although it’s been a few years ago, we had a member who was experiencing significant anxiety both before and after reductions.  She and her husband decided to try a blind taper.  She monitored/reported her symptoms in her journal, her husband used these data along with his own observations of her behavior to decide when and how much to reduce her dose.  (She was using the manufacturer’s oral diazepam solution so he simply dispensed the dose into a glass of beverage and gave it to her to drink; that way she had no idea what dose was contained in the beverage.) She was pleasantly surprised to learn she was able to reach a much lower dose in a shorter amount of time than she expected.

You probably already know about this resource, but on the outside chance you aren’t (and for the benefit of other readers of this thread) …

In the US, a good resource for finding compounding pharmacists in your area to contact with your question is:

Find A Compounder - PCCA - Professional Compounding Centers of America

https://www.pccarx.com/Resources/FindACompounder