Torture!!!!!

[hl...]

IM STUCK! Not making any progress. Every time I leave my house from the second I am outside to the second I arrive home I am stuck in fight or flight mode!!! I can’t take it anymore!!!!!! I can’t stand the dumbest of things setting me off! I cannot stand the panic, the anxiety, the TERROR anymore!! I cannot believe that I cannot drive down the road without my brain switching to fight or flight mode! I am not a stupid Neanderthal! I am a human being living in the modern world, I DO NOT NEED to experience this terror! There is NO danger, there is nothing to be afraid about, but my brain doesn’t get it! By brain is so out of touch with reality I can’t escape the torture, I need my life back! I am so done, I can’t live like this anymore. There is no point. I cannot stand going out and experiencing torture every second anymore!!!

I get revved up and I can’t come down. My brain is constantly in overdrive and it’s driving me INSANE! I need HELP!!!! I don’t even know what to do I am losing my mind! It is torture to be stuck in this state for months and see no progress! I feel like I am being tortured alive.

Edit: Profanity

IM STUCK! Not making any progress. Every time I leave my house from the second I am outside to the second I arrive home I am stuck in fight or flight mode!!! I can’t take it anymore!!!!!! I can’t stand the dumbest of things setting me off! I cannot stand the panic, the anxiety, the TERROR anymore!! I cannot believe that I cannot drive down the road without my brain switching to fight or flight mode! I am not a stupid Neanderthal! I am a human being living in the modern world, I DO NOT NEED to experience this terror! There is NO danger, there is nothing to be afraid about, but my brain doesn’t get it! By brain is so out of touch with reality I can’t escape the torture, I need my life back! I am so done, I can’t live like this anymore. There is no point. I cannot stand going out and experiencing torture every second anymore!!!

I get revved up and I can’t come down. My brain is constantly in overdrive and it’s driving me INSANE! I need HELP!!!! I don’t even know what to do I am losing my mind! It is torture to be stuck in this state for months and see no progress! I feel like I am being tortured alive!

Edit: Profanity

I am so sorry, I understand. Are you off of all meds?

We are sorry that you're struggling. What does your support system look like? Have you talked with friends and family about what's going on?

We are sorry that you're struggling. What does your support system look like? Have you talked with friends and family about what's going on?

My support system consists of people that believe that my suffering is all in my head and have worn out their sympathy

My support system consists of people that believe that my suffering is all in my head and have worn out their sympathy

I'm so sorry hilaya. Just know that everyone on BB know exactly what you are going through. It may seem like you're alone but your not. Everyone on here as gone through exactly what you are facing right now. I had no support system either. My kids although not their fault,they were so young and had no idea what I was going through, looked at me as if I was crazy. My husband told me it was all in my head and my mom, well she tried to be there and understand but she just couldn't believe that a prescribed medication could do so much damage. It was so hard but I had to face it alone. Once I found BB ,then I knew there were others like me. I kept to myself at home. Took lots of walks alone. Took lots of showers.Took short drives.I did anything I could do to get away from everyone that couldn't empathize with me. It will get better. It's just a very slow process. Again, I'm so sorry. You're not alone. Please don't give up.

Unfortunately, this is something that many of us have shared. I lost my entire support system and many still do not really give any support. I'll send videos and no one will watch. No one asks if things are better or not. That's kinda... just the process for most of us.

Whatever things are like for you, we're here to support you. We may not be there, physically, but do lean on us. Reach out when you need.