odd symptom or need to get checked out?

[ev...]

I get like this back and chest discomfort and then it like suddenly gets slightly more difficult to breathe. I can’t explain the discomfort because it’s not like anything i have experienced. Anyone have any idea? It scares me a lot. A hot bath kinda helps.

Are you still taking the beta blocker? It could be a side effect of that.

Propranolol gave me this reaction. Side effects can begin at any time on a med. Even one taken for years with no issue.

Yes I am. Do you have any recommendations on what to do? I am currently tapering gabapentin so idk if I want to taper it yet but it’s really uncomfortable, and kinda scary.

There is a support thread for those tapering gabapentin and it’s pretty active.  Type gabapentin in the search bar.  Do you feel healed from your benzo taper or lyrica?  Why are you in such a hurry btw?

There is a support thread for those tapering gabapentin and it’s pretty active.  Type gabapentin in the search bar.  Do you feel healed from your benzo taper or lyrica?  Why are you in such a hurry btw?

Idk if I am necessarily in a hurry just want a somewhat normal life back, and the symptoms I have make me feel as if something else is going on with my body that just can't be found. I never wanted to come off benzos like I did, they took me off of them in a matter of 5 days and I haven't been able to even function like I want to, and idk what to do because if I try to find a doctor to prescribe them they just think I am a 22 year old drug seeking kid, which is frustrating. I don't want to be on any meds and I wish that was a possibility. The gabapentin I am coming off of because of how bad my symptoms are with it, literally felt like the world was spinning constantly, especially because I was at 2400mg.

I have this, too, sometimes...in more  severe waves...I think it's just a physical symptom of anxiety/benzo withdrawal anxiety!