Eye issues

[Pi...]

I realize this is akathesia. Behind my eyes and in my brain causing severe scary vision issues period am I the only one

Akathasia?  Behind your eyes?  Are you restless?  Do you have pressure, pain or electric pain in your solar plex or diaphragm? Do you pace?  That’s akathasia! Pain behind eyes is a form of a headache, band, pressure can make eyes blurry, spots or snow in your vision.  It’s all a sx of wd.  You are still tapering and updosed.  I suspect it is going to take some time before it settles. 

Does anybody else get severe brain pressure, Pressure behind the eyes, The pressure moving around and behind the eyes, fast switching of eyelids, Pinch in back of eyes, pain if look up close to something, eyes can't focus, eyes feel like their moving when closed, bad visual disturbances, tingling in brain and lower eyelids ect.

What about swelling of an eye and eyelid?

I have the eyes feel like they're moving when closed and eye twitches, yes. They are withdrawal symptoms. Nervous system deregulation.

I’ve had constant blepharitis and styes for about a year. My taper has been just over a year.

What is bles

I can literally feel either my nerves or little muscles all over including my face and eyes going a million miles per hour going crazy. Anyone else? And vison going crazy disturbances. And my eyes just want to shut right now can't keep them op33n. I'm so scared my for eyes going through all this scared retinas going to detach 😭😭😭 if they are I need my benzo back. Won't be worth my vision

You bet these drugs affect the eyes during withdrawal. I have the same thing. Taper slowly and  it will be better.