Rigid muscles concrete muscles dystonia

[Ma...]

Someone here having rigid muscles like all Turns into concrete

So kuch pain you cannot move?

Back arching backwards shoulders tight and twice the size.

Tongue stiff jaws opening in their own?

I have stiff tongue throat mouth jaw … even swallowing feels like my muscles clenching. Been having this for a year

I had withdrawal dystonia like reaktion in the beginning where my arms would move on there own. But I would say after 6 month to a year it went completly away. Havent had it since.

I don't know if this will help, but I have a grandson with dystonia. He's four. The doctors prescribe strong meds for him. My daughter doesn't like for him to be on these drugs but the dystonia is painful and can be non-stop.

She gives him Lunarich. You can find it on the web. He went from being as hard as a rock and stiff as a board to being limp (he can't move any of his limbs and can only moderately control his neck.) She knows something is bothering him when he gets a little 'stuffy' as she calls it now. But nothing like it was.  The poor little guy! He was really suffering. So I wouldn't feel right not sharing about this, even though I know many won't want to try something so unknown.

He's a dire case but I think anyone with dystonia deserves help. Lunarich is an epigenitic. It works far, far better than the meds the doctors prescribe without the brain fog and tiredness. The formula is not disclosed, which is always scary, but man, this stuff works!!

Someone here having rigid muscles like all Turns into concrete

So kuch pain you cannot move?

Back arching backwards shoulders tight and twice the size.

Tongue stiff jaws opening in their own?

You might want to reach out to Melissa Boutilier. She has dealt with this, and she talks about it on YouTube.

I don't know if this will help, but I have a grandson with dystonia. He's four. The doctors prescribe strong meds for him. My daughter doesn't like for him to be on these drugs but the dystonia is painful and can be non-stop.

She gives him Lunarich. You can find it on the web. He went from being as hard as a rock and stiff as a board to being limp (he can't move any of his limbs and can only moderately control his neck.) She knows something is bothering him when he gets a little 'stuffy' as she calls it now. But nothing like it was.  The poor little guy! He was really suffering. So I wouldn't feel right not sharing about this, even though I know many won't want to try something so unknown.

He's a dire case but I think anyone with dystonia deserves help. Lunarich is an epigenitic. It works far, far better than the meds the doctors prescribe without the brain fog and tiredness. The formula is not disclosed, which is always scary, but man, this stuff works!!

Thanks for the info I will look into it

Hotcold hotcold

Can I speak to your daughter about this ?

It would be amazing

Hello Mascha, to do this you would need personal details. It’s against the rules to post or solicit contact details.

• You are not permitted to post your contact details to the BenzoBuddies forum; nor should you ask for the contact information of other members. Links to chat rooms or requests to join Facebook or any other social networking website which might potentially identify members' real-world identities are disallowed.

Magrita

Hi

Okay I only know these med is part of piramide selling strategies.

Hopefully it’s not the case♥️

Update:

Tried to buy it but it’s fake, they asked me to call them for more informations on a phonenumber

-