Anyone get thru withdrawal to wind up with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?

[Ba...]

Hi!  It has been a few years, I think, since I was here.

Hope many have healed in that time!

To keep this short, some of what I was dealing with is better, but it seems that I have CFS now.  I have all the stuff they deal with... sleep probs (difficulty or sleep and then feel unrested), achy feelings, brain fog.  Many days I can't do a thing.  Sometimes just basic stuff, like going to the market or drug store.

Still drive only a very little bit, and have vibrations and random myoclonic jerks.

Skin problems, face pressure, and some fears are less than they were.

Was wondering if going through all this over 7.5 years... then winding up with CFS was a "thing"?

OK, thank you.

I know members suffer with fatigue but I haven’t heard of it turning into CFS, how demoralizing for you. 

Have you had labs done lately?

I would bet money it is not true CFS just "drug damage" mimicking it. I bet it will clear up, too just may take more years. You might want to speak with Angela Peacock about this. She would know. Dr. Jen Leigh would probably know as well. I would hate for you to get treatment unnecessarily for drug-induced or withdrawal-induced condition.

I know members suffer with fatigue but I haven’t heard of it turning into CFS, how demoralizing for you. 

Hi, Pamster!  How are you?

Yes, had labs recently and they were ok.

sigh.

I would bet money it is not true CFS just "drug damage" mimicking it. I bet it will clear up, too just may take more years. You might want to speak with Angela Peacock about this. She would know. Dr. Jen Leigh would probably know as well. I would hate for you to get treatment unnecessarily for drug-induced or withdrawal-induced condition.

Well, I think the treatment would be clonopin for sleep and some upper for during the day, so that is not going to happen.

I forget which groups Angela is in... do you know? 

Angie is healed and is now coaching others through wd.  Angie peacock Consulting.  I am healing almost healed and was tested for CFS, MS, Parkinson’s, encephalitis, and every other disease known to man.  I had blood panels, halter monitors, CT of entire body with and without contrast, DNA tests, spinal taps, bone morrow testing, and on and on.  Nothing was found.  It’s a common thing in wd.  For me I had to accept I was healthy and in wd.  They are sx of a destabilized CNS and down regulated Gaba receptors. 

Hi, Pamster!  How are you?

Yes, had labs recently and they were ok.

sigh.

I’m doing well BarbaraAve but I wish you were doing better.  It looks like you’ve had the tests to rule out some other conditions and I see that CFS is diagnosed with criteria that can mimic withdrawal so….I guess we wait?  Hopefully its withdrawal but if that’s the case, when does it end?  So frustrating.