Please help can't take this PAIN

[Ju...]

My last dose of klonopin was march 14.  Was given 5 mg valium I took May 26 and 27 for muscle pain.

Not good but I did.  This morning not too bad.  By noon ears started clicking, now can barely walk, stomach

muscles painfully rigid which hasn't happened in a long time.  EYES HURT and vision blurred.

I know my a.m. dose was 0.09 in the a.m. and I can't remember p.m. dose.  Dr said I could stop now I'm stressing overtime about this.  I never had really blurry vision or EYE PAIN until 3 days after last dose.

Is it too late to go back to 0.09?  I CANNOT TAKE THE PAIN ANYMORE I PUSHED THRU PAIN ALL THRU MY LONG TAPER.

MAYBE I SHOULD START TAKING THE 0.09 AGAIN AND TAPER LONGER

I haven't decided what to do.  I was at 0.15 when I jumped off.  Is that bad?  I don't think I stayed at that cut long.

I just can't remember.

I had eye pain. It felt like eyeballs being put in a windstorm.

What type of eye pain is it? That is the worst and I get thinking about going back on. I am not your doctor obvs.

AND...You are off. Congratulations. It is so painful and not a party. But you are off.

I stayed off of my dose and dealt with the eye pain and it went away and it was BAD like dry eye pain bad. This was tapering Seroquel after benzo withdrawal but at this point I think this stuff is six of one-half dozen of another. The drug is the drug and the bad effects are similar.

I had to get plugs in my tear ducts but I have a history of dry eye. Plus I got weird twitches that I have dealt with but they have improved.

Honestly, I hate to see you go back on the drug, it seems like the Valium made you worse.  Your taper is complete and your body is in recovery mode so going back on and tapering doesn’t make much sense to me.  Professor Ashton didn’t put much stock in it either.

Reinstatement, updosing

A dilemma faced by some people in the process of benzodiazepine withdrawal, or after withdrawal, is what to do if they have intolerable symptoms which do not lessen after many weeks. If they are still taking benzodiazepines, should they increase the dose? If they have already withdrawn, should they reinstate benzodiazepines and start the withdrawal process again? This is a difficult situation which, like all benzodiazepine problems, depends to some degree on the circumstances and the individual, and there are no hard and fast rules.

Reinstatement after withdrawal? Many benzodiazepine users who find themselves in this position have withdrawn too quickly; some have undergone 'cold turkey'. They think that if they go back on benzodiazepines and start over again on a slower schedule they will be more successful. Unfortunately, things are not so simple. For reasons that are not clear, (but perhaps because the original experience of withdrawal has already sensitised the nervous system and heightened the level of anxiety) the original benzodiazepine dose often does not work the second time round. Some may find that only a higher dose partially alleviates their symptoms, and then they still have to go through a long withdrawal process again, which again may not be symptom-free.

What Pamster said.

There is no guarantee of any relief reinstating. That is the risk. Then you have to taper more.

These drugs suck.

You are off!!

I haven't reinstated.  I am finishing week 11.  About 3 days ago I felt much better.  These last 2 days have been nothing but stiff stomach, back and leg and feet muscles.  I really am unsure what I will do.  Will see what happens this coming week. My whole body is stiff and painful.

When I quit cold turkey I gave up every day but found some reason to keep going the next day, one minute at a time is how it works so I like the fact that you said, “we’ll see what happens this coming week”.  You’re giving yourself time, then when that deadline approaches perhaps you’ll give yourself another week, then another….

My last dose of klonopin was march 14.  Was given 5 mg valium I took May 26 and 27 for muscle pain.

Not good but I did.  This morning not too bad.  By noon ears started clicking, now can barely walk, stomach

muscles painfully rigid which hasn't happened in a long time.  EYES HURT and vision blurred.

I know my a.m. dose was 0.09 in the a.m. and I can't remember p.m. dose.  Dr said I could stop now I'm stressing overtime about this.  I never had really blurry vision or EYE PAIN until 3 days after last dose.

Is it too late to go back to 0.09?  I CANNOT TAKE THE PAIN ANYMORE I PUSHED THRU PAIN ALL THRU MY LONG TAPER.

MAYBE I SHOULD START TAKING THE 0.09 AGAIN AND TAPER LONGER

Same here...my eyes hurt and my vision is totally blurry.  Intermittent eye pain as well and severe tinnitus, weak and stiff muscles, too.

Occasional stomach pain,

The rigid muscles are in my back and especially my neck.

What a shit show.

I'm suffering at 30 days out from my last dose of diazepam.  I get the occasional moment of craving relief from a benzo, but I suffered through my taper for so long and at least this current hell isn't compounded by the mental stress I know I would have reinstating.  You'll be in my thoughts and well wishes.  Please try and hang in there.