Back to acute the first 2 weeks -6 1/2 weeks off

[Ca...]

Hi buddies,  :)

I know I am in early days of my acute withdrawal... I'm only 6  and a half weeks off of Klonopin (the day after tomorrow it's gonna be 7 weeks)... but I already had some quite good days where I felt like 70 to 80% of me and had some window days, went out to stores a lot and stuff... I felt like "post-acute" already by 4 weeks off... I had some waves that took maybe 5 to 7 days... but then always windows again...

But this wave I am in right now is different... it takes much longer and everyday feels like a peak now, it almost feels as if I was sent back to the first 2 weeks of my early acute (almost as bad) and it really feels endless to me! Symptoms morphed a tiny bit. I did not have the cortisol rushes in the early morning before. Damn it! I was already doing so well! But I guess that's normal and nothing to worry about and to expect at this timeline?! I would just love to get a bit of reassurance from you guys! Windows indicate that some things have already healed, am I right? Tell me how it is or was for you, buddies!

Were kinda the same in timeline and I will say this it does feel like you go backwards than forwards when it comes to symptoms. Especially the way they can morph. My first 2 weeks weren't so bad but by week 5 abdominal pains creep in and now I feel pretty crumby. Probably worst than my first 2 weeks