any of these drugs useful?

[ni...]

i seem to have devleoped very bad spreading pain, allodynia. neuro-excitablity is getting worse.

I don’t see how those would help with that type of pain. SouthernBelle had it and took a small

amount of Amitriptyline. That helped her. Depends on if you want to take a psychoactive medication. Tegretol sits in that category. 

i seem to have devleoped very bad spreading pain, allodynia. neuro-excitablity is getting worse.

Yes they might help some, particularly the neuro-excitability.  And that may be behind some of the pain as well. 

If you tolerate them ok, valproate and Tegretol (carbamazepine) may be helpful.  I never tried Tegretol but I did try valproate aka Depakote and it helped me with the neuroexcitability for sure, even at just 125mg/day.  I got up to 250mg.  It won’t be a magic bullet but it may help certain symptoms.  That being said, I did end up reinstating and after I tapered benzo the 2nd time I couldn’t tolerate valproate.  Those meds actually have a small effect on serotonin and even that was too much for me and made me agitated. 

Clonidine just made me tired and dull as hell.  I hated taking it.  Same with propranolol.  Maybe you want get that reaction.