Stubborn Head Symptoms

[Lo...]

7 moths off Temaz - short term use twice - kindled in between.  The physical head symptoms have not subsided.  Constant head pressure as well as many other symptoms ie. Vibrating/pulsating/tingling/fizzing. Moves around different parts of my brain.  Waking up dizzy. No windows. Is this common. Shouldn't I be getting some relief by now? I'm scared!

I wish you were getting some relief but its not uncommon for short time users to suffer this long I’m sorry to say.  We mostly see short timers heal in weeks and months, not months and years like the long time users but I have seen short timers take more time to recover.

Your symptoms definitely sound like benzo recovery so please don’t worry there is something else wrong with you.  Not having windows doesn’t hold any significance, I only had one and it lasted only seconds, so please don’t worry about that.

No - nothing has changed.  That's why I'm worried and just wondering if this is normal.  I have other symptoms but the physical head stuff is the worst and quite relentless.  :'(⁷