when will we sleep

[8e...]

[8e...]

I know this is different for everyone but I would like to hear some succes stories concerning sleep. When did your normal sleep pattern return?

Can’t wait to be sleeping a lot again lol!

Oh no honey I’m being sarcastic x my sleep still isn’t normal and I’m 2 years out. But it’s a lot better than it was x

You will be fine x just take really good care of urself x

[8e...]

oops my bad ;D I hope your sleep pattern returns soon. Nice to hear that things got better!

Thank you :-)

When will you sleep?  That's the million or maybe billion dollar question?  No one knows for sure, but Ashton says sleep returns for most in 6-12 months; some take less time, many take more time; around 18 to 24 months, or so?  It took me about 10 months to start to get about 4-5 hours most nights.  I was getting 6-8 hours most nights by 24 months off.  That doesn't mean sleep is bad and then one day it's good.  It's a all over the map until it starts to even out.  I'd read this post:  http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=235100.0  It will explain everything you ever wanted to know about Benzos and sleep rather than repeating it here.

Good luck!

I agree with the way. I started noticing a change around 12 months. Now, apart from the rough patches here and there I sleep 5-6 hrs a night on average. I’m still using melatonin and a tiny bit of unisom as a crutch but I’ll be off soon. My insomnia was super severe - I was 0-3 for most of the first year. So I may need longer than others  ❤️

[8e...]

When will you sleep?  That's the million or maybe billion dollar question?  No one knows for sure, but Ashton says sleep returns for most in 6-12 months; some take less time, many take more time; around 18 to 24 months, or so?  It took me about 10 months to start to get about 4-5 hours most nights.  I was getting 6-8 hours most nights by 24 months off.  That doesn't mean sleep is bad and then one day it's good.  It's a all over the map until it starts to even out.  I'd read this post:  http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=235100.0  It will explain everything you ever wanted to know about Benzos and sleep rather than repeating it here.

Good luck!

thank you so much! Your posts definitely helps to put things into perspective.

[8e...]

I agree with the way. I started noticing a change around 12 months. Now, apart from the rough patches here and there I sleep 5-6 hrs a night on average. I’m still using melatonin and a tiny bit of unisom as a crutch but I’ll be off soon. My insomnia was super severe - I was 0-3 for most of the first year. So I may need longer than others  ❤️

Good to hear that you’re finally sleeping better!