20 yrs CT Klonopin

[to...]

I'm currently on my 10th month of CT Klonopin. When does this end I want to go out but I'm scared to go out. I have no job my ex and I broke up after a year together. I'm currently tapering my baclofen dosage and I'm just going through hell on earth. What can I do but just set in the house and wait this out?

I know you’re still feeling rough at 10 months, I was too but could you work, I found it really helped me with distraction. 

I really want too. I'm just so scared of going anywhere but I don't want to just set in the house either.. I'm having a really big issue articulating my thoughts into words and dealing with anxiety of people judging me all the time. Could coming off a MAOI and tapering baclofen at a high dose have a lot to do with why I'm feeling like I'm going backwards than forward.

It makes me nervous you’re tapering baclofen before you’ve recovered from your cold turkey, is there a reason you’re addressing the bacofen now, can you hold off until you’ve recovered?

I was afraid to leave the house too but I pushed and was able to desensitize myself but I realize its not possible for everyone.

I felt a lot of paranoia, I built this big issue up in my mind about a co-worker plus I was self conscious when talking to people because I felt like I couldn’t form the words with my mouth.  But it really helped me, the symptoms were terrible but it passed the time.  I can’t imagine sitting home with only symptoms for company.  I even got to the point where I hated weekends.  :o

The reason I wanted to start tapering off baclofen was because I was having to up dose my dosage higher and I was running out. I was only supposed to be taking 30mg a day by a doctor but instead started ordering more because it was helping me with my anxiety. I got up to 150mgs daily. I really honestly believe that Baclofen helped me not feel as bad when I cold turkey Klonopin.

I relate so much about forming the words and sentences to people. It's like I lose my train of thought. It's so scary then after because I think I'm going to feel like this forever. Being at home alone with these symptoms is the absolute worst. My Savior is my son when he comes over for my days I have him. He is my main reason I want to get through this mess.

I keep thinking I'm going to be a worst case because I CT Klonopin 1mg after taking it for 20 years. I keep finding threads on here that people are dealing with this for years and years. I get a anxiety reading about them.

My symptoms are social anxiety, intrusive thoughts, mind blank (cog fog) depression and loneliness.

These forums are a mixed blessing, we need them for reassurance but we don’t need the fear they generate.  Fear is such a nasty symptom, I actually had to talk to it, I’d say, this isn’t real, its not me and it won’t be me when I recover, it was kind of like a mantra. 

Nope, you’re not going to feel like this for years, very few people end up protracted and even they heal in time but I feel so bad for them.  Yes, you quit cold turkey but it turned out to be a good thing for me, I recovered in 14 months which is typical but the remarkable part is I didn’t have to spend 2 years tapering then face another 14 months on top of that for recovery.  I don’t recommend quitting this way of course because its hell but it can shave off some time if you can stand it. 

I’m happy to hear your son is a good motivation, my daughter has always been mine. 

What are you going to do about the baclofen, can you slow down the taper?

I'm currently going down 10mg every 3 days. I think coming down off of baclofen really is affecting my anxiety more now because of my Gaba receptors getting back to normal. CT Klonopin 20 years and coming off another drug that is Gaba related I'm in for a ride once I'm completely baclofen I believe and I'm scared.

What is your daily routine like? I wake up want to go take Seroquel and go back to sleep when my son isn't with me. I have the luxury of my parent helping me out at age 38 and I'm blessed to have that so I don't have to worry about financial things right now. Thank God or I don't know what I would do.

Going through a breakup on top of everything else... She cheated and I went no contact then she came back a week ago to tell me she missed me and thought about me while with the her new guy but then proceeds to ghost me the next day giving me mixed signals. I'm just caught up in everything right now.

How old are you and what month did you start feeling back to your old self and how are you sure I won't feel like this forever. My main reason for going on Klonopin was for social anxiety. It seemed like it gotten worse when I was taking Klonopin, is that what's called tolerance withdrawal when things seemed like they were getting worse.

When you had responded in one of your replies you said you built up this paranoia about a coworker, that's the feelings I'm getting when about to go outside. I'm so worried about how people are going to judge or perceive me.

Did all of this let up for you in the end. What was your main symptom that affected you.

Thank you so much for replying and being my friend through this worst stage in my entire life.

I’ve been benzo free since 2008 but my routine was going to work full time and when I got home I worked in my yard.  I couldn’t sit still, I had to keep moving so I did projects. 

I’m sorry you’re going through a break up, you don’t need that drama right now.  If I were you, I’d let this one go while you’re recovering, relationships while going through this are tough but dealing with someone who doesn’t seem to know what she wants is bound to stress you out which will make your symptoms worse.

I said you were going to recover because most of us do.  I don’t have a crystal ball but I do know that benzo’s lie to us. Benzo lies that have been busted

Yes, you’re right about tolerance, if we don’t increase our dose the drug causes what we went on it to fix and its way worse. Anxiety, panic, restless legs insomnia, you name it, the drug makes it worse.

I wonder if you could go on some outings to help you with your fears of people judging you, you might benefit from exposing yourself a little bit.