Baclofen

[to...]

I'm currently tapering off baclofen at 100mg. I'm currently CT off Klonopin 3mg for 20 years. Would baclofen cause me setbacks from being off Klonopin CT 10 months. Could it affect my progress of being of Klonopin.

If you’ve been taking Baclofen this whole time I don’t see why it would cause you problems now, unless you decide to taper off of it before you’re completely recovered from your cold turkey.

I was taking the baclofen because it did wonders for my social anxiety. I just hope it doesn't affect my progress I been making from stopping Klonopin 10 months ago. I read that it hits Gaba B receptors and Klonopin is for Gaba A.

I doubt it will really slow it down.  The only things that will are more benzos, Z-drugs, phenobarbital and alcohol. 

I’m of the opinion that our setbacks aren’t really setbacks in the sense that they might prevent us from healing faster.  I think the setbacks are just things that make us more miserable along the way.  I had really bad reactions to magnesium and Depakote which gave me ridiculous muscle tension, bloating and constipation.  Was in a world of pain for a few days after taking.  There have been a couple times I’ve done too much physical activity and it’s ruined me for a couple days.  I don’t think those set my healing back by any means.  I just think it made my journey a lot tougher for a spell.