tapering pregabalin, anyone can relate?

[De...]

30 + months off my last trial of recovering, take in count my previous history with this drugs

30 months ago I was at 300 mg of pregabalin which I started on my previous attempt, 6 years ago prior to kindling one more time

since I started this drug I couldn't drop lower than 300mg

Now I'm trying again, down to 125 mg a day,  when I started tapering this drug I wasn't functionig already... mostly ridden but feeling that I could start trying/ tapering

I came down from 300 mg to 225 mg with 2-3 months more or less of soace each 25 mg cut,

from there I came down to 125 mg a day when I started metformin and pioglitazone for pain, possibly some sort of interaction or cross effect I could go from 225ng to 125 mg

Now I tried to go down to 75 mg and couldn't stand it, symptoms don't compare to the hell I already went through due to benzos but still couldn't made it.   

symptoms from tapering

something affects my mental coordination and mental to physical coordination, some sort of nervousness and unwellness and a strange kind of craving, my brain also feel strange in a way I can't even point out,  like stumbling and as if something is missing to work or as if the neurotransmitters that the drug inhibits are being released and the brain cannot cope properly, my thinking gets confused, my movements aren't flowing smoothly, trouble taking decisions and speaking, some strange anxiety in general.  so I will have to get back to 125 mg and hold for a few more months to restart tapering

the lower I get with this drug, the less pain I feel (besides of the spikes I got from tapering) I couldn't and wouldnt be able to drop this doses without pioglitazone, metformin  and rapamycin(Wich also aid) those are countering some of the tissues with inflammation and arteriosclerosis I am dealing with,

inflammation and whatever damage was deeply influencing vibrations, nerve pain (very disturbing pain and neuropathy in general) it was so extreme I dont know how I made through it, if someone is going to the same kind of pain these drugs listed above might come in hand

sometimes I get even free of disturbing pain, periodically, the damage is done but I'm trying to counteract the way I can to get this affected area healed to an acceptable point

It sucks, mentally I feel exactly as someone in the same position should feel, severly depressed, struggling, overwhelmed, anxious and uncertain of things

Life ? what life...

if someone tapering pregabalin/gabapentin can relate to this symptoms, please let me know, thanks!

edit

It sucks, reaching 75 mg I had relief of pain and some of the bothering pain that feels like nerve conduction issues, getting back to 125 mg and the issue is back again, as soon as I take the 75 mg at night the nerve conduction issues are present again, I wake up free of it, then I take the 50 mg and the issue is present again for a brief time , it fades after some time and after taking metformin

a drug that's used for nerve pain and neuropathy is causing me pain and I can't just stop...other day a doctor told me to updose.this drug, imagine how we would react if I told him that this drug, used to treat nerve pain is causing flares on my nerve pain and nerve conduction issues

"it can't be" oh it can't? so the above it's my imagination? 

f..ck you then

I took lyrica (Pregabalin) for about 4 days.  It was suppose to replace Ativan and help my anxiety.  It froze my brain and did nothing for my anxiety and when I tapered quickly off I had terrible anxiety for which I had to take more and more Ativan.  It took weeks for my brain to unthaw.

My doctor did not believe me.  When I started researching this drug very few people have this reaction to lyrica so I kind of understood why she was doubtful.  I think it is 1 to 4% have side effects.

I am actually sort of afraid of lyrica (Pregabalin).  It is prescribed off label for everything.

I took lyrica (Pregabalin) for about 4 days.  It was suppose to replace Ativan and help my anxiety.  It froze my brain and did nothing for my anxiety and when I tapered quickly off I had terrible anxiety for which I had to take more and more Ativan.  It took weeks for my brain to unthaw.

My doctor did not believe me.  When I started researching this drug very few people have this reaction to lyrica so I kind of understood why she was doubtful.  I think it is 1 to 4% have side effects.

I am actually sort of afraid of lyrica (Pregabalin).  It is prescribed off label for everything.

how can you describe better the brain freeze symptoms? how it affected you and your functioning/coordination?

It sucks to be stuck on this drug,

after 3 days of reinstating I'm getting back to ok, trying to go from 125mg to 75 mg, it's sucks so much how bad it feels, is hard to describe, it's maddening how it feels,  if that happens it's already enough to prove how deeply a drug like this  affects your brain,  getting back to somehow ok after reinstating the dose and f..ck it's brutal to be stuck on a drug to function,

beggining to break mentally and lose your mental functioning, movement coordination because of the lack of a drug is torture, maddening,

f. ck you mom for doing that shit to me .

• 2 weeks later...

From 125 mg to 100 mg, for now it's just impossible

it's like entering in a state of shock, like if the brain couldn't handle the substances that this drug inhibits, substance p, serotonin, glutamate or something else, symptoms range from a feeling of despair without despair itself, coordination issues, mental coordination and mental to physical coordination, strange inability to speak or reason properly, some level of paranoia and mental blockage in regards of doing things, like inability/avoidance to speak with anyone regarding anything, a sort of fear without reason, life impairing kind of symptomalogy, overall very strange and despairing feeling of lacking the substance , that's what i get from being placed on drugs against my will, how not to remember that for two times i entered in place "of healing " without anxiety or depression or anything else related

just documenting,

if anyone can relate to this symptoms trying to come off from pregabalin after benzodiazepines injury please let me know