Doxylamine succinate

[Ar...]

I have had severe insomnia off and on and I think I had tried pretty much everything except for this…generic Unisom.  I took a pill last night, shut my eyes around midnight and slept like a log until 11:30am …. I’m kind of shocked because that’s never happened.  Anyway, thought I would throw it out there for others who are suffering, maybe it would help someone else.

It helped me too during my taper. Half a 25 mg pill. Eventually I developed a tolerance to it so I quit and tried something else . . . then went back to it. I found it to be effective and reliable.

Best,

Katz

If you keep taking it, try taking just a half tablet if you slept that long. Minimum you need. There's an all-natural Unisom product (Simple Slumbers) that I've been using with a lot of success. I've had serious sleep issues for almost two decades, so for me to sleep with only a few gummies, propranolol, and a low dose of amitryptylline is quite incredible.

Part of it, though, is that I now lay with the intention of just laying. Maybe I sleep and maybe I don't. Having that mindset may have made a difference. I also go to sleep quite a bit later to help compress my sleep time. Although -- when I return to work, I don't know how it'll go.