Any other short term users still suffering after 4/5 months? Help please

[Bi...]

I guess I was hoping that I'd be over the worst by now.

Four weeks on Diazepam and I feel I'm being held hostage even though it's 4 and a half months since my last tablet.

I cry in despair for the life I was beginning to enjoy again after losing my best friend June 2021 ,two weeks after his second covid jab. I also lost two of my cats and a cat I helped rescue since then.

My granddaughter has been ill and things got on top of me and took diazepam, stupidly and naively.

Anyone else a short term user still suffering?? How long and what made you turn to this evil drug?

Yes! 4mths. I have insomnia ( microsleep only), burning skin and metallic taste in my mouth.

How are you?

Hello Birdypie, I'm sorry to hear you are still struggling so much, especially after having to go through all of those losses. Please don't be so hard on yourself, there is lots of misinformation regarding these drugs out there, you did what you thought was best at the time.

I hope this video from doctor Witt-Doerring will help you understand what is going on with you and that there is hope. Hang in there!

Wish everybody a speedy recovery!

:hug: