25 months🤍 BROMAZEPAM / CLONAZEPAM / ALPRAZOLAM]

[...]

25 months clean!!!!

There weren't many improvements, but I did notice a small decrease in fatigue and a small improvement in cognition.

I still have insomnia, I sleep between 2-5.30 hours in a row, I usually get up 1 or 2 times when sleeping.

after that everything stays the same.

I didn't have many waves.

I do not think much about abstinence and I feel that I am recovering the mentality that I had before, I really want to train weights and continue with my university career

It’s good you’ve got 2 years off the drug, but I wish you were closer to being fully recovered.  I’m glad you’ve seen improvement in your cognition but I sure wish you could get some more sleep.

Seems like already decent baseline for sleep but hope it improves for you. Amazing you manage your university career! I miss my PhD even though it was on biopharma contracts, yes I knew that industry just creates customers beforehand, I studied it as an economist >:(

It’s good you’ve got 2 years off the drug, but I wish you were closer to being fully recovered.  I’m glad you’ve seen improvement in your cognition but I sure wish you could get some more sleep.

Thank you very much Pamster, I think I am close to healing, I have faith that before the 36th month I will feel normal.

I drink my cup of tea every day and sometimes I drink several cups of coffee from a sachet when I have to study, I don't think this is delaying my healing. And also, I took a breathalyzer about 5 times (bad decision) but I feel better now, the waves don't hit me like before, I'm sure I'm coming to the end.

Seems like already decent baseline for sleep but hope it improves for you. Amazing you manage your university career! I miss my PhD even though it was on biopharma contracts, yes I knew that industry just creates customers beforehand, I studied it as an economist >:(

Yes, surely I am at a baseline, I feel that this is going to end, thank you very much, Coco.

Hahahahaha the pharmaceutical industry helps a lot and in other cases, it becomes more business than improving health. It's good that you're an economist, in my country (Argentina) you need good economists hahahahahaha

Thank you very much Pamster, I think I am close to healing, I have faith that before the 36th month I will feel normal.

I drink my cup of tea every day and sometimes I drink several cups of coffee from a sachet when I have to study, I don't think this is delaying my healing. And also, I took a breathalyzer about 5 times (bad decision) but I feel better now, the waves don't hit me like before, I'm sure I'm coming to the end.

Yes, surely I am at a baseline, I feel that this is going to end, thank you very much, Coco.

Hahahahaha the pharmaceutical industry helps a lot and in other cases, it becomes more business than improving health. It's good that you're an economist, in my country (Argentina) you need good economists hahahahahaha

Haha GP, I'm not a functional economist anymore. I was almost expecting the Spanish jajajajaja. So funny when my friends from Latin America text that. Too bad my entire issue started in Galapagos/Ecuador.

But glad to see you at least have your life back at 22 and I hope 23 will be better. I sometimes wonder if I'd even make 26 lol.

Haha GP, I'm not a functional economist anymore. I was almost expecting the Spanish jajajajaja. So funny when my friends from Latin America text that. Too bad my entire issue started in Galapagos/Ecuador.

But glad to see you at least have your life back at 22 and I hope 23 will be better. I hope to get well again too at 25 this is intense to deal with.